Friday, June 24, 2011

Second Week Update

This week started out ok in terms of Maisarah going to school. She cried a bit on Monday which was expected due to the weekend break. Tuesday came and she was chirpy when we dropped her that morning. She was excited to go to school and happy when we picked her up. Wednesday morning she was a bit sad but Thursday amd Friday she cried when Shah dropped her off. I think it may be because I didn't follow Shah to send her due to my 8am class. I think next week we will send her earlier on Thursday and Friday so that I can dro her of before class. We'll see if she still cries.

Even so, the teachers say that the crying only lasts a short while. Then she will take part in all the class activities. I always ask her what she does in school every day. Some days she does alphabet writing. She also learns numbers. And one day she told me that she has started to learn the sound of the alphabets, i.e. phonics. On Fridays they will do art and craft. Today she had to bring leaves to school for art. In the afternoon she will learn Iqra'.

I think she likes school but sometimes she misses us and that makes her cry. She always promises that she wont cry. I hope that feeling will go away soon.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...