Friday, June 17, 2011

Maisarah's First Week of School

maisarah's first handmade card from school which is for father's day

Alhamdulillah, we have managed to survive Maisarah's first week at school. The first day, she didn't cry when Shah and I left her at school. But the teacher said once we left she started crying and asking for me. She continued to cry most of the morning but only a little in the afternoon. When I arrived to pick her up that Monday, she cried the moment she saw me.

As the week progressed, she still cried in the morning. But in the evening when we picked her up, she told us stories on her friends, what she ate at school and what she did during the day. She mentioned about learning the alphabets, learning Iqra', performing solat and what she did with her friends. A few names of friends were also mentioned.

Even so, I still think the crying will continue next week. Just now, as we were sitting and watching the TV, Maisarah said that she doesn't want to go to school on Monday and started crying. I think it will be difficult to prevent her from cyring when we send her next Monday. I keep on praying that she will like the school soon. Do any of you mom's out there have any tips on this?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...