Thursday, May 19, 2011

Operation Kindy and Move In


It's now confirmed that Maisarah will go to school starting 13th June. Shah and I have decided to enroll her in CIC at the Putrajaya Precint near our office instead of waiting for her to be moved up from the waiting list at Sri Ayesha. Alhamdulillah, both of us find that the kindy where Maisarah will be going looks clean and has nice teachers. We really hope Maisarah will like the kindy and we plan on bringing her to see the place one of these days. Our only concern now is that Maisarah still asks to wear the diaper when she wants to poop.

With Maisarah starting school in June, we also need to start moving our stuff to our own home, little by little. I've really got to dig into my mom's storeroom this weekend and find our boxes from the UK. I'm sure they are burried deep inside the store since the store would have accumulated more stuff (or is it junk?) over the last six years since we shoved in the boxes. So, I need to physically prepare for the tough work and put on proper clothing plus a mask while rummaging through the store. Or else, the dusts will upset my sinuses and make me sneeze non stop, cause my eyes to water and my skin to itch.

So, our mission in these next few weeks are -

Mission 1: to get Maisarah fully potty trained.
Mission 2: to mentally prepare Maisarah for school and being separated from my mom and Kak Som (my mom's maid).
Mission 3: to start packing and moving into our own home



With these missions laid out, let's now begin Operation Kindy and Move In!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...