Friday, April 22, 2011

Let's Go Private

I have been toying with this idea for quite some time and now is the time to quit toying and go straight on with it. The idea is, I will be making this blog private. I'm not sure how many people are reading this blog but I know some of my friends do drop by once in awhile. So, if you want to continue reading, please email me at uaua79[at]gmail[dot]com and I will send you the password.

The blog will go private from Saturday, 23 April. Thank you for those who have been reading.

8 comments:

Ira said...

add me ;) arifahira [at] gmail [dot] com

Liz said...

kak, saya juga!

estli82 [at] yahoo [dot] com

lia said...

Add sy juga...

Marlia171@gmail.com

bumble_bee said...

Salam Ira, Liz and Lia,

OK, insyaAllah nanti I will email the password. Thank you sebab masih nak baca blog I yg tak seberapa ni.

lilie said...

me too - lil_aliya@yahoo.com

Fedy said...

wah, pandai maisarah! dh pandai tulis dah.. zahraa br tgh blaja sket2.. btw, k.anisa, y nk private?

my emel - fedy_la@yahoo.com

bumble_bee said...

Ok Lilya, Ira, Liz,Lia and Fedy. i dah add you all as readers of the blog. Fedy, saje je nak private. Kalau org search nama I atau Shah mesti akan jumpa blog ni so untuk elakkan, i privatekan blog ni.

Liz said...

hari ni baru sempat jenguk sbb cuti aritu. akak ni, hampir2 saya delete email akak sebab ingat sape pulak la nama ni. tak kenal. hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...