Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Sucker for Lovey Dovey Chick Flicks

I always cry when watching lovey dovey chick flicks and last night I watched 'Leap Year' featuring Amy Adams and handsome Matthew Goode. Basdd on an Irish tradition, a girl can propose marriage to a guy on Leap Day of the Leap Year. So that is the basis of the story with Amy Adams as the girl and Adam Scott as the boyfriend. But the girl had bad luck Nd her travels to Dublin from US was laden with mishaps and bad luck. So she had to rely on an Irish guy played by Matthew to get her to Dublin. And as can be predicted, she falls for Matthew's character.

Anyway, there a quote from the movie, said by a birde to her groom, which I like and want to keep it here for my memories:

May you never steal, lie or cheat.
But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows.
And if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life.
And if you must cheat, then please cheat death, because I couldn’t live a day without you.

And I that is so lovely to hear if it were said to you from your lover.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

z said...

aahh suka the last two lines

Ira said...

suke leap year jugek! dan jugek ireland!! bilalah dpt menjejakkan kaki ke sana?? ecehhh wahhh.. verangans..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...