Monday, February 07, 2011

Back at Work

Bye bye Perlis and hello PJ. We left Kangar at 5 am yesterday and we had a pit stop at Juru to pray Subuh. Then Shah drove non-stop to PJ. Alhamdulillah we were not caught in any traffic jam but there were lots of cars on the road. Imagine an army of ants travelling towards a hill of sugar, moving steadily along in a line, well that was how it looked like. Anyway, we reached PJ at 10 am and we spent what's left of Sunday resting at home. I think we slept most of the afternoon.

This morning Shah and I didn't feel like getting up for work. It was torture pushing the duvet off and getting into the shower. But we had to do so anyway. Luckily I only had 1 hour of class today. The rest of the day was spent preparing a for an important meeting on Wednesday which I just got to know that I have to give a presentation on our student's achievement. And, the meeting will be chaired by the COO of TNB and attended by some of the VPs in TNB. Hopefully it will go well.

So, I need to banish all the holiday mood and get stuck into work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...