Thursday, January 27, 2011

Countdown - 3 Days to Holiday

Next week, Shah, Maisara and I will be going back to Perlis for the whole week. We'll be joined by my sister and her hubby on Thursday 3rd February. We have nothing solid planned for the holiday. Just to rest, go sight seeing and lots of eating.

Sight-seeing wise, we'll be bringing my sister and her hubby to Gua Kelam, Tasik Melati and of course Padang Besar. Shah's mom mentioned that we should also go to Wang Kelian. So, I'm hoping we can go there as I have never been there before. Apparently at Wang Kelian, we can go up to 1 km into the Thai border and the Thai people can also come over to the Malaysian side by the same distance. And Shah's mom said that there are lots of cheap stuff which can be bought there. Hopefully we can go there on the Saturday.

As for food, we know for sure that on Saturday 5th February we'll have a barbeque dinner. Other than that, we hope to have another night of seafood dinner in Kuala Perlis. Shah for sure would want to have his 'nasi ganja' from the Kangar Market every day. I have to admit I too am addicted to the 'nasi ganja', so if he is having it, I will have it too.

I am just praying that my gastric pains will have subsided by than so that I can enjoy all the food.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...