Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Camping at Home

For the last two nights Shah, Maisarah and I have been sleeping in my sister's room. This is because the air conditioning unit in our room has caused the main circuit breaker to trip each time it is turned on causing the whole house to be in total darkness. The first time it happend was at 12 am on Tuesday when everyone was snuggled up in bed. Since my sister and her hubby are away, we decided to sleep in her room. However, the bed is queen sized so Shah has to sleep on the floor. Hence, it feels like we are camping. But the good thing is that the wi-fi reception here is excellent. So Shah gets to surf the net on his laptop while I get to blog using the iPad. After this I'm going to search for more games and applications to download. But this won't last for long 'cause we miss our bed and my sis will be back on Monday. So, I've got to call the electrician tomorrow and get him to come as soon as possible.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...