Saturday, May 15, 2010

Second Book for Maisarah

I sort of told Shah that it would be nice if I could give Maisarah a photobook of her early childhood (from birth to 5 or 6 years old) years when she grows bigger. Last year the photobook had pictures of her from birth to her first birthday. I made the book using Pix*art and it was small, pocket sized. For her second year, I wanted to try Photo*book. I initially wanted to go for their 'Buy One Get One Free' offer but I didn't manage to get it finished by 15th April. Shah said not to worry cause he was sure the offer would come again.

My clever hubby was right. They had another email offer for May. So, I uploaded the book to their server and made payment a week ago and waited. The book arrived a week later! It came out just as nice as it looked in the laptop. I am very happy with the book and Maisarah loves it too. I gave the second book to my mom.

3 comments:

Liz said...

photobook mmg cantik kan? oh, ada offer ke? alamak, kena pegi tgk skrg!

Liz said...

kak,xde pun offer buy one free one tu

bumble_bee said...

Hi Liz, memang lawa photobook tu. Offer tu dia bagi through email je. Tak de kat web. I register dgn photobook to receive notification.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...