Saturday, March 13, 2010

Surely an Adventure!

Today, for the first time, I felt the 'priceless' moment from the Master*card adverts. The moment Mickey and Minney came on the ice, Maisarah's was all excited and she didn't even budge from her seat for the first hour of the show. She was totally excited and was waving at Donald, Goofy, Pluto and the two mice. She was happy to see Snow White and Cinderella make an appearance but I think she would have wanted to see more of the two Princesses.

But this show was about The Disneyland Adventure so it focused more on Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy's adventure around the Disneylan Theme Park. The show had snippets from the Tiki Room where Stitch came on the show. Then came Baloo from the Jungle, followed by a ride on the Magic Mountain train. Then came then Space Adventure where Buzz Lightyear danced with Donald. Later on was a snippet from Alice in Wonderland and then Snow White and Cinderella came during the Parade. But the main higihlight was the appearance of The Incredibles whol helped Mickey, Daisy and Pluto save Donald and Minnie from the sleeping spell cast by a Malificient, the evil witch from Sleeping Beauty. Anyway, The Incredibles saved the day and Donald was reunited with Daisy and Minnie with Mickey.

I must say the two hours flew by too quickly. Before we knew it, it was the end of the show. I didn't bring my Canon as I thought they didn't allow cameras in. Boy was I wrong. But I did take lots of pictures from my Nokia. I hope they'll look ok on the PC. I did take lots of videos too from our rinkside seats. The money spent was worth it as Maisarah had lots of fun. In truth, I had fun too, maybe even more than Maisarah.

2 comments:

fedy said...

jelesnye bace entry nihh... zahraa pon sure sronok klau dpt pegi!!!!!

k.anisa, next yr kite gi skalik eh.. dis yr unfortunately mase kitorg tgh sakit.. huhu

bumble_bee said...

Tu la, kesian you all satu family sakit. Alhamdulillah semua dah sihat sekarang. Don't worry, i think Disney on Ice ni tiap2 tahun datang Malaysia. So, set la next year kita pergi sama2. Memang girls suka tengok show2 macam ni.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...