Saturday, February 06, 2010

Audit Season

This week work resumed as normal after the semester break. But I have been working like crazy. Sometimes at work my mind is focused on getting too many things to be done at the same time that I start to jumble up my word when I speak. A sign that my brain is moving faster than my mouth. Anyway, if Shah is reading this, then he will surely say that I can never be as busy as a a Head of Department but to me I feel like the 8 hours I spend at work is not enough. But nowadays, I can't do work at home so that means that all 480 minutes at work is precious and can't be wasted at all.

I have yet to finish setting the final exam questions which was due to be submitted for review today. I am also not done with grading test papers. I've got to get both of these done by this weekend. Because there'll be an accreditation audit next Thursday and Friday and there's a long list of items to be checked and completed before the audit which can't be done at home. Meaning we've got only three days to finish them. I was supposed to attend a workshop related to ISO but I won't bother going cause of the other urgent work above. And then there'll be another audit from the 22nd to 24th. Oh, why must these audits be during the peak time of the semester??

p/s: Please excume me for rambling here. I've got to at least justify why this blog is inactive during the weekdays.

p/p/s: My workplace has blocked access to Face*book during office hours. Hence, no FB updates to ease the stress at work. Boohoo. Luckily I have FB access on my phone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...