Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bumpy Weekend for Maisarah

Maisarah is already asleep after a tiring day. We went to a wedding and then I brought my mom, aunty and uncle to see our house. Since Maisarah is already asleep I can watch A*J*L. I don't know most of the songs up for competition but I just feel like watching. However, while watching I will try and draft some questions for the test I am giving my students this Friday.

Yesterday we attended a birthday party of one of our friend's daugther. A few minutes after we arrived Maisarah decided to sit on a balloon but fell and knocked her head on a table. A bump immediately appeared. She cried but everything was ok. We had fun at the party and Maisarah played happily with her friends. Thanks Nannoor for inviting us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...