Friday, January 22, 2010

Breakaway? Getaway? But Where?

The mid semester break has started. Shah and I want to go on a hotel breakaway next week but we're not sure where and when. If we do go, we would want a place with a big pool because we intend to let Maisarah swim as much as she can. I too want to have a splash in the pool. Gosh I can't remember when was the last time I got into a pool.

I also want to plan a getaway for us in April to celebrate our 8th anniversary. But again I don't have any idea where to. Last year we went to Langkawi. This time it would be great to go to the beach again. Hmm I've got to find time to search for some deals on the net.

2 comments:

Ira said...

Anisa..
kalo nak dekat2, Pullman pon okay utk sem break ni.. dkt dgn pool + water sport center.. hehe..

bumble_bee said...

Hmm...tak terpikir pulak nak pergi Pullman. Nanti boleh consider Pullman for next break. Thanks Ira!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...