Monday, June 22, 2009

My Big Girl

Incident 1:
Last Friday at the office, I got a phone call from home. I picked it up and I heard a small voice saying:
"Mommy beli air Tejun (Vitagen) and yogurt"
It was my baby girl! Talking on the phone to me. She is such a big girl now. My sister was the one who dialed the phone. Sha said that she saw Maisarah talking into her toy handphone and asking me to buy her the drink and yogurt. So my sister told Maisarah, why don't you tel Mommy yourself what you want. Hence, the phone call above.
Incident 2:
Shah and I took Maisaah to Bor*ders last Saturday. We were looking at book for Maisarah. She saw a book which had Elmo on the cover but it was wrapped in plastic. So se asked her Abah:
"Boleh bukak tak?"
She wanted to read the book. Both Shah and I are thankful that Maisarah loves books. And this also shows that she is also showing signs of good manners.

8 comments:

Ira said...

alalala.. comelnya maisarah.. dah pandai cakap.. ayna belum lagi.. takat yg hujung2 jek baru.. hehe.. sama cam maisarah, ayna pun suka buku.. lega kan bila tgk anak suka buku? harapnya biar la suka sampai bila2.. :)

Unknown said...

hehe.. best2..

bumble_bee said...

Ira - memang seronok tgk diorang suka buku. Jadi memang tak kisah kalau habis duit beli buku.

Didi - memang best!

yumyum said...

ala cutenyee nak suh beli air terjun. anyway she likes vitagen n yogurt eh? maisarah suka masam2 yee. :D

bumble_bee said...

Hehe..benda tu semua tak masam Yum. Vitagen tu manis and yogurt tu i beli yg calciyum with either strawberry, grape or mango flavour. Maisarah suke benda manis. Now, I dah tukar Vitagen to Yakult. Kurang manis sikit.

yumyum said...

owh i thot the real yogurt . kalau calciyum tu mmg sedap! no wonder la dia suka :D

lilie said...

haha..alia pun panggil 'air tegen' gak..skang dah pandai bukak fridge sendirik n carik 'air tegen' dia..;p
vitagen ada yg less sugar kan, tp id prefer yakult pon...

@nannoor said...

so cute mintk mommy beli vitagen... haaa lps ni abeslah apa pulak dia call mintak u beli. haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...