Sunday, February 01, 2009

Holiday ends tomorrow

Boring!!!!! Tomorrow I'll have to go back to work. Luckily I have no classes on Monday. So I can start slow. Tomorrow I can prepare my lecture notes for the week and finish marking the test papers.

It's no fun going back to work after almost a week of no work and just play. I've been spending all my time with Maisarah. Most of the time was spent watching Bar*ney and chasing after her around the house. I'm not sure how she'll be on Monday as she has been very clingy to me this past week. I hope she'll be ok and will want to drink milk from the bottle. I also hope that my one week break from expresing milk has not affected my supply. Hopefully, I'll still be able to express a much milk as before for Maisarah's daily consumption. I've got 10 months to go, inayAllah, before I can decide to stop breastfeeding or not. I've been reading in a forum that it's ok to continue breastfeeding after the baby has reached 2 years old but my mom says that would be weird. I want Maisarah to continue getting the best milk available on earth but at the same time I want to teach Maisarah to sleep with out suckling. I guess I should have thought her that since she was small. But now she has gotten used to suckling on my b's in order to fall asleep. I'll have to work on this soon. But as for now, I'll just let her be.

Shah has almost fully recovered from his flu, alhamdulillah. He's now busy preparing for his work.

"He is very strong. he is the best guy on earth and I will buy him a PS3 as a present since he has been good all this while. His body is so buff at the moment , looking more like the Terminator. I know I am lucky to have a very handsome and buff hubby." ---> These were written by Shah when I went to get him a bowl of corn flakes. Actually, Shah has always been doing this whenever I am in the middle of writing a blog post or a word document and had to suddenly leave the computer to get him something. This time I've decided not to delete what he's written.

Anyway, he's been bugging me to buy him a PS3 ever since we received our year end bonus last week (Alhamdulillah finally!) and I'll be receiving my consultancy payment soon. Well Abang, we'll see ok? I want to get me some nice things with my hard earned money too. I am in dire need of new outfits for work. Unfortunately, the company decided to reward us with the bonus after the sale has ended. So I can't get more for less money. No fun!

Well, I'll have to find the time to go shopping. In the mean time, I've got to psych myself to get into the mood for work.

2 comments:

Fedyeu said...

hahah.. terminator la sgt.. buffy kunun.. hahaah

bumble_bee said...

Hahahha...dia mmg suka kacau bila i tulis blog. Mmg dia perasan buff..:P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...