Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm now 1 year closer to being 30 years old!

Last Sunday was my 29th birthday. We spent the day by going shopping for my birthday present. Just Shah, Maisarah and I. We headed off to O*ne U*tama at 10 am. Shah said that I could go into any shop looking for a handbag and a pair of shoes. He had a figure in his mind as the total limit for both items so whenever I found anything I liked I could have it as long as I didn't go over the limit. So we went in and out of shops. I really was in search of a new bag and a really good pair of shoes which I could both use for office or other occasions. I went into Gu*ess but there weren't any bags that caught my eye. We'll actually, I wanted a beg that was a bit more expensive than Gu*ess. We then went into Nine West and I tried on a few comfortable shoes but they didn't have one I really liked in my size. So I settled for the second option which was a dark grey/silver patent leather shoe.

Till around lunch time we still didn't manage to find a nice bag that I liked. So we headed to Chil*lies for lunch. I wanted to try some thing other than lamb so I opted for the Ny Strip (I think that's the name) beef steak. Shah had Lamb Shank while Maisara had her favourite Macaroni & Cheese. Maisarah almost finished the whole bowl. She kept saying 'Nak' whenever her mouth was empty. My steak was too dry for my taste and it wasn't as tasty a lamb. So never again am I ordering beef at Chil*lies. My birthday cake was the Molten Chocolate Cake which Shah and I shared for dessert. We really savoured the taste of the oozing warm cholocate with the spongy cake and melting vanilla ice cream.

Anway, after lunch we headed to Parkson and I saw a few DK*NY bags but nothing made me fall in love. We continued scouring the shops when Shah spotted the DK*NY Jeans boutique. So we went in and there were lots of bags on display. I fell in love with one of the leather bags. Shah gave the OK meaning it was still within budget and the rest is history.

The next day I was still on leave as my mom went for holiday to Terengganu. I stayed home with Maisarah and I got a text message from Shah saying that more gifts are on the way. I told him that I'm contented with what I already have but if he insists than I should just take it with open arms. Right? Thank you Abang for everything! I love you!

1 comment:

@nannoor said...

happy belated bday anisa.
I pun actually mencari a new handbag, hadiah anniversary from Ib. I pegi sunway masuk butik guess tp xde yg berkenan di hati.
I'm still on quest to find the dream handbeg. hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...