Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I can't wait..

I'm so sleepy now so I decided to drop in an entry here to take my mind of the thought of closing my eyes and entering dreamland. Anyway, I can't wait to go on our holiday to Kota Kinabalu (KK) next weekend. I want to have a good rest and explore everything KK has to offer. Shah and I will be going there with my sister and mum. My mum is hoping to catch up with her old schoolmates while the rest of us are just going there for a good holiday. It will be my first time to East Malaysia and from what Shah mentioned the cost of seafood there is cheaper than here. So I guess I'll just have to ignore my sinusitis and eat loads and loads of seafood while we're there.

Actually, I don't quite know what to write. I know that I've left my blog for too long now and I want to put in lots of entries but each time I long on to start writing, nothing comes to mind. Hmmm...I guess I just have to try harder. I have a feeling I'm starting to get lazier by the day. I don't know what's the cause of this. But I ca't let this go on for much longer. I have to start pushing myself to be more productive every day. I just hope I succeed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...