Sunday, April 03, 2005

Anniversary celebrations..


Roses from him...

29th March came last Tuesday and it mrks 3 years of my marriage to my ever loving husband Norshah Hafeez Shuaib. That morning we headed out early coz we went to help a friend and his family upload their belongings onto a container headed for Msia before they leave for home later that Thursday. After that we had our anniversary lunch at Bella Pasta. It was a lovely and we really enjoyed ourselves. Just eating and talking and having fun with each other. I think that's the best gift ever. Having your loved one with you doing things that both of you enjoy. Then Shah surprised me buy giving me 2 bouquets of flowers..red roses and lovely pink lilies. I reslly loved them and it was a real surprise for me. He said that he'll surprise me with another present later on when I least expect it. I wonder what he'll get me. So we've been a couple for 6 years (9 if you count MRSM and A-level when we were just friends) and it amazes me that we've know each other for that long. Even so I hope we will have more years together, insyaAllah.


and lilies too...

Yesterday Shah surprised me again by taking me to Leicester to have lunch at Nando's. I guess our anniversary celebration kept going on. We arrived in Leicester at around 10:30 ish in the morning and just walked around the city and the huge Leicester market before going for lunch at around 12ish. We had a humungous and scrumptious meal of Nando's hot grilled chicken with spicy rice, chips and coleslaw. We ate till we were stuffed and we felt as though we couldn't get up from the table. But we had too coz the restaurant was filling up. So we decided to walk around the market again to burn off the calories we had just taken on during lunch. At the market we found some delicious looking mangoes, grapes, bananas and strawberries. We bought 2 mangoes for 60p each which we thought was dead cheap. And they were sweet and juicy too. I wished we had bought more mangoes. And the strawberries were so cheap. We got 2 huge punnets for 50p each. Shah got all googly-eyed looking at the cheap priced fruits. I'm sure he was hoping he could buy more coz he's such a 'hantu buah'. But we only bought 4 kinds of fruits. Next time we'll surely head there again to get even more and we'll be sure to bring more bags to carry them all.


Leicester market..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...