Sunday, August 29, 2004

Greek Goddess of Love

Aphrodite
Aphrodite/Eros

?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla


The bit about 'soulmates' I think is something I do truely believe in. I really think everyone has their own soulmate who complements you in every single way. If you've found your soulemate, never let him/her go. As mentioned above, I also believe that you have to stay true to your life partner. No matter what temptation that comes your way, you have to stay strong and never betray your life partner. Relationships and marriage will always experience lots of trials and tribulations so we have to always be ready and always remember why we've got together with our other half.

I hope both Shah and I will be able to overcome whatever that comes our way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...